Save the date for Champions of Tomorrow #2!!
more details to come…stay tuned at our Events page
Check out our photos from Champions of Tomorrow 2018 below and at our 2018 event page!
The Athletic Scholars Advancement Program (ASAP) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to student athletes at Mission High School. We create and cultivate a college-bound culture by providing access to college summer school programs, one-on-one mentoring, individualized college counseling services and college persistence programs to support students to and through college.
We provide one-on-one support from staff and volunteers with expertise in the college application process, financial aid, and scholarships.
We have a 20-student junior year (advisory) class in the spring, to start early and prepare for the upcoming college application process in senior year.
We are continuing to build out our parent program with our Lead Parents to better support and educate parents on the college application process and beyond. Parents interested should email Wendy.
ASAP offers help with financial aid and scholarship applications. We also offer our own scholarships, including the Promise Scholarship, which provides financial support as well as college and career mentorship.
We employ current and recent college students, some of which are Mission ASAP alumni, to advise our high school seniors during the entire college application process, including financial aid.
We employ about 15 ASAP Alumni on 8+ college campuses to be matched with incoming freshman currently at their respective college/university to provide campus-specific support.
Stay updated with us through our blog!
- Jun 18, 2019 Congrats Class of 2019!!! Jun 18, 2019
- Jun 18, 2019 ASAP Summer Programs: Introducing: Boise State Football Camp Jun 18, 2019
- Nov 26, 2018 Support ASAP on #GivingTuesday and our End of Year Campaign! Nov 26, 2018
- Oct 4, 2018 Thank you from ASAP! - Champions of Tomorrow: An Evening to Benefit the Students of ASAP Oct 4, 2018
- Aug 20, 2018 Back to school with ASAP! Aug 20, 2018
- Dec 15, 2017 ASAP will be presenting at NPEA Conference in April! Dec 15, 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017